Sorry I haven’t sent out an update for a while. Thought I’d give you an update on where you can find me this month.
- November 4 – Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show - Colorado Authors League booth- book signing at the Event Center, 3960 Palmer Park Blvd
- November 5 – Heritage Eagle Bend Club House 3960 Palmer Park Blvd, book signing
- November 6 - Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show - Colorado Authors League booth- book signing at the Event Center, 3960 Palmer Park Blvd
- November 26 – Barnes & Noble book signing Southlands, Aurora
- November 27 – Barnes & Noble book signing Colorado Blvd, Denver
- December 3 – Firestone Charter Academy Craft Fair – Firestone, CO
- December 9 – Aurora Gateway Rotary Club – speaking engagement
That’s the schedule for now.
I’m writing as fast as I can on DreamWalker – book three in the series. It will be out in Winter 2022/2023. Just worked out a major hurdle in the story. That was fun! Let me know if you’d like signed copies of Red Dragon’s Keep or WindRunner. I can ship them to you.
Oh, and I have a big favor to ask of you. If you’ve read the books, could you please leave a review? It’s the best way I know to let other people know that they might like them, too. On Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Have a happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas and New Year!